Poker and Liquor

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oh my God, Hits!

I sent out an email to a few fellow and far superior bloggers saying "Who's a guy gotta blow to get a link, guys? Well, my cheeks are sore and cramping, my lips are chapped, my knees are killing me, but I got a few hits today. Luckily I had no problem blowing the guys, because we all know that Blogs are Gay. It's cool to have friends.

Thank you guys, and especially Pauly, who not only was kind enough to give me a link, but pointed me out in his latest entry. If you're going to beg for links like a whore, you must give thanks to the pimp daddy.

ENOUGH OF THAT,

And on to talk of the Winter Classic. Things I want to do. I'm not one to really set a schedule, but I do want to achieve a few objectives.

1) Go to downtown Vegas. I have only been to Vegas once, and never made it downtown. I figure I have to do it sometime.

B) Play in the HORSE or Omaha H/L games set up by Joaquin.

3rd) Get drunk with Al and Daddy.

Quaternarily) Try not to act like a nerd around Wil

Also) Help Otis up when he falls down.

And) Try my best to Increase my meager bankroll. I know it wont happen, and that everyone feels their bankroll is more meager than they'd like, but try anyway. Or get lucky as hell.

Penultimately) Play a $100 NLHE cash game.

Lastly) Stay out of trees.

7 Comments:

At 9:15 PM GMT-5, Blogger Ignatious said...

damnit, no email sent to me. sorry i missed your blog, sir, and i'll be sure to pimp you asap.

they got some big trees in vegas.....

 
At 10:40 PM GMT-5, Blogger Tooloftheman said...

trees are negative EV when you fall.

see you in 7
-marty

 
At 11:26 PM GMT-5, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

I'm not sure I can climb a palm tree. And thanks for the pimpage.

 
At 1:02 AM GMT-5, Blogger doubleas said...

Blogs are cute

 
At 2:51 PM GMT-5, Blogger peacecorn said...

Hey now. I thought you were buying me a drink too!

 
At 5:13 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more posts!

 
At 11:44 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shep falls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home