Poker and Liquor

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Finally Did It

Like the world needs another poker blog. Especially from someone who hates writing. But the truth of it is, I've seen the improvement in the games of all the bloggers I know. Their writing has helped them learn this game, and helped them learn themselves. Or at least I like to think so.

Could be they are just better than me. Anyway, I've been thinking about doing this for a while as my own little therapy, and see if it helps improve my game.

I've been labeled as a "Serial Commentor" by G-Rob, and have always preferred the one-liner format. It just goes with my personality. But, who I really blame for me having to do this is Daddy. He, and others, have turned off commenting for nonbloggers. If I were to remain a Serial Commentor, I'd have to create a Blogger account. And if I go to that trouble, well, I might as well write something up. My comments were starting to get a little longwinded anyway.

So, I'll try to keep posting. And add a bunch of links. And try to get linked to. Hopefully I won't suck too badly. And hopefully people will check this out on occasion. Maybe I'll even talk about Poker. Or Liquor. Either way, I'll see you other poker bloggers in Vegas for the WPBT.

11 Comments:

At 8:03 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so cute!!!!

 
At 10:15 PM GMT-5, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

Great, my wife commented. I'm on a roll now.

 
At 9:43 AM GMT-5, Blogger John G. Hartness said...

lol. As long as the wife comments positively, you're safe. Not sure if "cute" counts as positive, tho.

See you in Vegas!

 
At 12:48 PM GMT-5, Blogger MVilla888 said...

consider yourself linked...welcome to the club.

 
At 2:01 PM GMT-5, Blogger CJ said...

Sweet! Welcome to the club!

 
At 3:46 PM GMT-5, Blogger StB said...

Poker and liquor. Like peanut butter and jelly. Two things that go great together.

 
At 5:11 PM GMT-5, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

But peanut butter and jelly aren't also verbs.

 
At 9:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liquer? i dont even know her!!!

 
At 11:15 PM GMT-5, Blogger Derek McG said...

Go TeamScottSmith!!!! I like the blog name! Good choice.

 
At 2:52 PM GMT-5, Blogger AlCantHang said...

How the hell did I miss this announcement? Welcome to hell and see you in Vegas.

 
At 9:35 PM GMT-5, Blogger Gamecock said...

Jesus, how did I miss this as well? Welcome in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home