Poker and Liquor

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Donkey goes to Vegas

My flight leaves in 2 1/2 hours. Wish me luck. The Winter Classic last year kicked my ass, and I'm hoping for a little retribution.

I'm going out there for a work related conference. NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) is one of the biggest technology shows around. It is similar to the huge CES (Consumer Electronics Show) , that most of you have heard of, but replacing the "Consumer" with "Professional/Broadcaster." I'm currently working on a nature show, and we are thinking of going HighDef. We need cameras. It's a TV Geek paradise, and I will be busy.

But not too busy to play at least a little poker. Sleep? What's sleep? I also hope to see Otit out there, as he is accompanying his wife to a different convention. We'll try to hookup and play some poker at the MGM or Excal.

Wish me luck.


2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM GMT-5, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Here a hammer...there a hammer...everywhere teamscottsmith goes there's a hamma. Sending you my NYC mojo, now maybe you will win all the time like the Yanks.

 
At 6:12 PM GMT-5, Blogger TeamScottSmith said...

I bluffed the hammer hard last night against Big Slick. I lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home