Poker and Liquor

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"THENUTS"


Just checking the local news in G'vegas and reading about a local playa with "TheNuts" on his license plate and a 200+ year old law. How will it all unfold? Good luck to "themark"!



Here is a link from the local paper that tells of the 200+ year old law and the guns drawn with this bust. poker bust
go down to Greer Judge hears poker players


I also plan on going to "the LEAF" festival with Otis, and Uncle Ted, G-rob and I think CJ will be there. TeamScottSmith is a wimp and has too much to do(bs). The leaf is from Oct 19 to 22nd.
I guess I will leave my chips and table at home, I hear the G-rob is not playing in October.

Double up!

5 Comments:

At 7:06 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Nir Malkit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:19 PM GMT-5, Blogger TripJax said...

Shep,
Never got to tell you as I pretty much passed out after 15 hours of drinking...

I had a hell of a time in G-Vegas...thanks for the hospitality and beer pong. That was good stuff.

Tell TeamScottSmith and Wolverine I said what's up...

 
At 1:09 PM GMT-5, Blogger Shep said...

I wondered what happened to you in the middle of beer pong. Poooof and you were gone.
thanks Trip, I had a great time as well.

 
At 2:25 PM GMT-5, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

The Rooster wants to see this guy behind bars...heeheee!

 
At 9:28 AM GMT-5, Blogger Drizztdj said...

Make sure if you play that G-Rob sits with you guys the whole game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home